Explore the type of work that is involved in facilitating a music licensing agreement
Chartered Accountants (CAs) have a unique skill set that allows them to understand numbers and their implications for business performance, as well as make complex financial decisions.
In this programme, you will have the opportunity to experience some of the tasks that Rishabh Tandon CA undertakes working in music licensing at YouTube in California.
So what does that mean for you as a virtual intern?
• You will understand the value of financial forecasting.
• You will understand how metrics are used to estimate growth and expected revenue.
• You will learn how to use document software (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• You will become familiar with preparing and submitting a presentation.
• You will practise your written communication skills – a necessary skill in any job.
This program is self-paced. It takes approximately 3 hours to complete.
How well did artist Alaska Hunter’s last album perform?
- Critical Thinking
- Data Analysis
How much revenue will the artist make on their next album release?
- Financial Analysis
- Business Forecasting
Agreement completion and reporting
Present your proposal to the executive team
- Persuasive Communication
- Chartered Accountants ANZ