BGB Group is a healthcare communications agency that offers a wide range of services, including advertising, medical education, payer marketing, and consulting services. Known for excellence and professionalism, we’re hired as strategic and creative partners by our biopharmaceutical clients to drive category/brand awareness and growth.
We offer in-office (NYC) and hybrid job opportunities.
Do you have a passion for science and creativity? Are you looking for a gateway to a career in healthcare communications? Wondering how to put that degree in science, marketing, healthcare, or communications to good use? If so, we want you to join us!
We’re on the lookout for Account Management Interns who:
- Will be graduating within a year with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in science, public health, healthcare administration, communications, or marketing/advertising
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Have a strong career interest in healthcare communications
- Are self-starters that take initiative and think quickly on their feet
- Possess strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Enjoy interacting with people and have a track record of working successfully in a team-based environment
- Want an exciting summer opportunity with potential for future full-time employment
The Account Services Intern will shadow our account team and provide support in areas where they most need it. These areas vary and may include:
- Researching background information on new products and/or therapeutic areas
- Brainstorming new ideas for projects or new business initiatives
- Preparing materials for internal and external client meetings
- Assistance on active projects in development
- Producing meeting summaries and following up on next steps with team members
- Developing company marketing and communications
- Planning internal agency programs and events
- The internship program also includes intern team assignments as well as an independent study project and final presentation
Hourly pay rate: $20.00 per hour
Ready for an exciting, challenging summer?
BGB Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.