At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Put your degree on Bozzuto’s leadership path. As a diversified real estate company with a portfolio valued at over nine billion dollars, we’re an organization of extraordinary business intelligence, but we’re steadfastly people focused. Our business philosophy is simple. We strive to create extraordinary experiences in everything we do. It’s the foundation upon which our legacy has been built.
Your financial savvy makes you keenly aware of the bottom line, while your concern for community makes you attentive to human connections. Together, these two traits make you uniquely Bozzuto. We count on our accounting and finance professionals to help us realize our goals, achieve our partners’ ambitions and make our residents’ dreams a reality. Now you can bring your passion for numbers, high performance work ethics and heart for humanity to our award-winning workplace
As an Accounting Associate, your primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Bank reconciliations and research of reconciling items
- General ledger accounting to include: accounts payable and receivable reconciliations
- Assist team members with financial analysis and reporting
- Maintenance of balance sheet support schedules and research of reconciling items
- Support of internal and external audit activities
- Posting accounting packages and uploading financial statements to both internal/external client’s portal
- Researching and voiding outstanding payables where applicable
- Project based work as determined by clients and department needs
What You Bring to Us:
- BS/BA in Accounting
- A passion for details and organization
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Grace under pressure, the ability to switch gears quickly
- Strong technical aptitude
- Positivity, creativity and empathy
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of them so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive Compensation. Salary range: $65,000—$68,000
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement Planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.