The Associate Brand Manager is responsible for assisting in delivering specified business targets (volume, profit, share) through the development and execution of all brand strategies and plans, leading to profitable growth of the Constellation Brands Beer Division portfolio. As a cross-functional team leader, the Associate Brand Manager works effectively across disciplines and develops and sustains strong and productive relationships with external partners to execute brand strategies.
- Assist in the development and implementation of short and long-term marketing objectives and strategies.
- Assist Brand Manager and Consumer Insights team in the development of brand strategy and positioning of brand and consumer targets.
- Participate in the creative development process and execution of all national and local advertising campaigns.
- Lead day-to-day brand budget management; responsible for maintaining budgets and forecasts monthly.
- Lead brand business analysis, using internal and external data sources to continuously monitor business and health performance to ensure brand is tracking against goals.
- Assist Brand Manager and Media Planning team in the development of all media plans and initiatives, both on national and regional/local levels.
- Assist Brand Manager in working with the Retail/Trade Marketing team to develop brand promotions, helping to direct the development of all national and local consumer promotion programming at retail.
- Assist the Brand Manager and the Lifestyle & Experiential Marketing team in the identification and development of assigned event marketing programming, which include sponsored events, charitable donations, trade related functions, etc.
- Work with the Field Marketing team to ensure strategies and tactical plans are executed for all relevant local markets.
- Utilize competitive, category, consumer, shopper, and retailer insights to further validate and optimize concepts that will drive growth volume and meet objectives.
- Lead cross-functional team of R&D, Packaging, Regulatory to deliver product and packaging renovations and optimization
Key Foundational Business & Leadership Skills
- Thought Leader – Demonstrating industry and content expertise with the ability to pioneer new ideas, efficiently and effectively solve problems, and influence others while being open to collaboration.
- Intense Drive – Leading with passion, enthusiasm, and a sense of urgency that influences others to follow suit, with self-motivation to achieve goals and challenge the status quo.
- Constantly Innovating – Developing and encouraging creative ideas that challenge common thinking and help CBI gain a competitive advantage while being open and agile to adapt, change, and try new things to promote growth, learning, and improvement.
- Personal Leadership – Exhibiting excellent interpersonal skills, charisma, and self-confidence to make an impact on teams, coaching and motivating others, tackling new problems, and advocating strongly for integrity and sensitivity.
- Results Oriented – Having a GM mindset that focuses on taking decisive action to get things done while finding optimal balance between quality and protecting the bottom-line.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Marketing, Business, Management, etc.), plus 3-5 years of progressive experience in the CPG industry.
- Exceptional organization and project management skills
- Strong writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Demonstrated skill in leading strong cross-functional teams; experience managing agency partners
- Demonstrates a genuine desire and passion for the alcohol industry
- MBA and 1-2 years of brand management experience preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Experience working with 3rd party data sources (IRI, Nielsen)
- Beverage alcohol related experience a plus
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Travel <20%
The salary range for this role is:
$90,100.00 – $138,100.00
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, the prevailing minimum wage for the location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.