As a Hologic Summer Intern, you are not just taking a job; you are taking your place on a global team of motivated, creative, and dedicated people! The intern experience gives you the opportunity to shine and share your knowledge, energy, and passion on meaningful projects that impact people all over the world. In addition to a project that will provide maximum experience and exposure in your desired field, the Hologic College Relations team provides opportunities to learn more about the company, network with leadership, and develop the skills needed to succeed in your future career.
The Integrated Health and Automation team oversees the development and commercialization of Hologic’s fleet of molecular instrumentation. The team works hand and hand with the development teams to deliver instrumentation that exceeds customer expectations as well as working with the sales team to drive drive growth of our molecular instrumentation across the globe.
Throughout the 10-12 weeks you’ll have the opportunity to participate in the following:
- This intern will work with the molecular automation marketing managers to learn about Hologic and competitions molecular automation.
- This intern will be responsible for researching competitive messaging and digital content (websites, social media, Youtube, etc) to ensure quality and consistency across the brands.
We’re looking for bright, inquisitive problem solvers who strive to make a difference. Key qualifications include the following:
- Able to work full-time over the summer months (May-August)
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program or Master’s degree program and have at least one semester remaining to complete after internship
- Rising Junior or Rising Senior
- Majoring in: Biology, Psychology, Business, Marketing
- Preferred cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Written and oral communication skills. Basic knowledge and eagerness to become proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, Excel, Power point and word).
- Familiarity and navigation of social platforms, in particular LinkedIn.
- Ability to work onsite at our San Diego, CA campus. Intern housing, relocation, and housing stipends are not provided.
Hologic, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer inclusive of disability and veterans.
The hourly pay range for this role is $23-$30/hr. Compensation is determined by class standing and operational function.