JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
About JLL Work Dynamics:
Work Dynamics at JLL offers comprehensive workplace solutions designed to optimize the productivity, efficiency, and employee experience within organizations. Combining data-driven insights with innovative technologies, Work Dynamics assists businesses in creating tailored workplace strategies that align with their unique goals and objectives. By leveraging JLL’s expertise in workplace strategy, space planning, change management, and workplace technology, the Work Dynamics team brings together the physical, digital, and cultural aspects of the workplace to drive employee satisfaction, collaboration, and overall business success.
What the job involves:
We are currently seeking a Summer Intern in Supply Chain Management to join our team. In this role, you will learn the governance practices of our work order management system (Corrigo), build vendor relationship skills, and develop an understanding of vendor contracts and the financials associated with them.
As a Summer Intern in Supply Chain at JLL, you will:
- Assist with Supply Chain Playbook: work closely with Vendor Oversight manager to document processes and roles within the Supply Chain team.
- Reconcile the Prevenative Maintenance Recurring Work (PMRW) Tableau Dashboard: provide data validation assistance with a dashboard that monitors active vendor schedules and pricing.
- Validate Rate Cards: Use the Corrigo Governance Dashboard to monitor rates vendors are billing on reactive work orders and validate they match rates in the contract.
- Open Accounts Receivable Research: use financial systems to perform invoice research and find payment details, provide updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in the development and implementation of procurement strategies, including identifying potential suppliers and conducting market research.
- Support the coordination of vendor management activities, such as conducting vendor assessments, maintaining vendor contracts and databases, and tracking vendor performance metrics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including facilities management and project management, to ensure seamless coordination and execution of supply chain activities.
- Dates: June 3, 2024 – August 9, 2024
- Location: Richmond, VA | Hybrid or fully Remote
Education, Skills, and Experience
- Actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree, with 2-3 years completed majoring in business, supply chain management, or related field.
- Proficient in Google Workspace Applications and Excel
- Comfortable analyzing large data sets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
We do not offer relocation assistance or housing for our internship program.
Permanent US work authorization required.
About our Internship Program
Take the opportunity to start your career early in the commercial real estate field! Spend time learning what it’s like to work in the fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment at JLL.
Interns are an important part of what makes JLL a great place to work. Within our program, interns are an integral part of our team working alongside real estate analysts, transaction professionals and other associates. You will gain valuable insight into the commercial real estate industry while being exposed to multiple lines of business over the course of your internship.
Hybrid –Richmond, VA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Personalized benefits that support personal well-being and growth:
JLL recognizes the impact that the workplace can have on your wellness, so we offer a supportive culture and comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes mental, physical and emotional health. Some of these benefits may include:
401(k) plan with matching company contributions
Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Care
Paid parental leave at 100% of salary
Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
Flexible and Remote Work Arrangements may be available
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.