LSC is looking for experienced Strategy Consultants to contribute to our ongoing expansion.
We provide a merit-based, fast-track career with accelerated learning opportunities and exposure to a variety of project types, addressing a wide range of key business challenges impacting biopharmaceutical and medtech companies. Our consultants will have direct interactions with global life science leaders at our client organizations.
We are looking for people with a passion for management consulting and the Life Sciences industry, with a strong attitude to problem-solving, entrepreneurship and strategic thinking. You will work closely with our clients to tackle complex challenges and help shape the future of the life science sector.
Role and Responsibilities
- Plan and manage small work streams; guide team members to identify, clarify and resolve complex issues critical to clients’ strategic and operating success;
- Key activities: conducting interviews, gathering required data, executing analyses, testing quality of data and reconciling data across sources, presenting facts and evidence in meetings and serving as an effective support resource to team in client meetings. Interpret results from project components and translate these findings into clear, compelling, and pragmatic recommendations and solutions.
- Strong business acumen;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and insightful thinking;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Initiative and results orientation;
- Full availability to travel;
- Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, mainly PPT and Excel.
We are looking for a motivated talents with a strong background in management consulting. While experience in the life science sector is a plus, we value individuals who possess excellent consulting skills and a willingness to learn about the industry.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in management consulting, preferably in a recognized consulting firm;
- An advanced degree or MBA from a top tier university;
- Adaptability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- A genuine interest in the life science sector and the desire to learn and grow within the industry.
Variable compensation depending on candidate’s experience.
For additional information regarding our company and recruiting process, please visit our website and company LinkedIn page:
- Website: https://consultingls.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lifesciences-consulting-l.s./