Date: Nov 13, 2023
Location: Chicago, IL, US
Requisition ID: 28756
At Molson Coors Beverage Company, we take pride in building careers in Beer and Beyond.
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments. We’ve been brewing iconic brands for over 350 years and are proud to offer a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
We are Talent Brewers with our culture rooted in our core values. We believe in our brands and our people, and that diversity with inclusion is the key to both a winning team culture and winning in market. We want you to join our team of brand ambassadors who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Associate Marketing Manager – Non-Alc, working in Chicago, IL, you will be a part of the growing Non-Alc team. You’ll get to operate as a business owner, effectively blending the art and science of brand management to build both wholly owned and partner brands within the portfolio. You will be accountable for collaborating on the development, communication and execution of key retail programs and brand initiatives that make more people want to hang out with our brands and drive the brand’s growth into the future.
This position reports to the Sr. Portfolio Manager, Non-Alc. Brands and works closely with cross functional partners both internal and external to deliver solutions that drive profitable growth for our distributors/retailers and grow MCBC’s share of category and channel.
- Marketing Communications and Creativity
- Responsible for collaborating on the development and communication of marketing programs for a portfolio of non-alc brands
- Manage the creative development process with internal stakeholders and external agencies like Procurement and Sales
- Collaborate with cross functional teams – including media, insights, sales, legal and strategy – to craft effective campaigns and analyze executional performance
- Liaise with internal/external sales teams to ensure timely delivery of retail programming/assets across the retail landscape
- Brand Strategy and Consumer Understanding
- Assist in the development of brand strategy and marketing plans, including inputs for annual planning process
- Collaborate with Insights team to analyze brand, creative, and consumer performance and discover opportunities within emerging Non-Alc. spaces
- Work on Innovation and Strategy to develop breakthrough solutions for the non-alc portfolio to capitalize on growth with key constituents throughout the value chain
- Collaborate with sales teams to create product sell stories, retail tools, retailer specific programming and distributor/consumer engagement tactics
- Business Management and Commercial Fluency
- Responsible for using various internal and external business and retail analytics tools to analyze business performance and develop impactful insights, including monthly business performance reports
- Work with Finance to maintain accuracy of budget and expenditures to meet financial expectations
- Lead tracking/communication of distributor spend in support of assigned brands
- Champion brand initiatives through internal MCBC stage gate process while collaborating with cross-functional parties on inputs
Who We’re Looking For:
- A self-starter who possesses problem-solving abilities, exceptional project management skills, initiative to drive projects forward, accountability to own responsibilities, and empathy to successfully collaborate with others
- A strong strategic thinker who understands both the big pictures and how to execute effectively
- A natural communicator who clearly and persuasively connects with any audience
- An intellectually curious and creative thinker who has a passion for brand building
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with an ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to changing consumer tastes and preferences
- You exhibit the Molson Coors core values
- You have a thirst for learning – you are always looking for ways to learn and help others grow
- Most importantly, someone you’d want to have a beverage with at the end of the workday
- You have a bachelor’s degree – preferred, not required, or (MBA preferred) in marketing, advertising or business
- 3+ years of previous marketing experience with a CPG organization
- Demonstrated experience in relevant field, including marketing, advertising, business management, etc.
- Experience managing the creative process with agency partners and external partners
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment. Multitasking, adaptability strong project management and prioritization skills are a must.
- Ability to leverage data to identify business issues/opportunities and translate into the “what’s”, “why’s” and “what to do’s”
Our Culture and Benefits:
- Flexible work programs that support work-life balance, including a hybrid work model (3 days in office, 2 days work from home)
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about communities, and play our part to make a difference, from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities, including formal and informal training opportunities
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401k option with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans, an engaging Wellness Program, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing resources
- On site Pub access, access to cool branded clothing and swag, top events, and free beverages
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago