Less than 3 years old
- Ideal candidate would be enrolled in a bachelors or master’s program with concentrations in accounting, finance, business or information technology.
- Candidate must detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task effectively.
- Candidate must be able to work in office in Houston, TX at a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Support tax professionals and assist with general office duties.
- Prepare federal, state and international tax filings; including analyzing data, using tax software and working directly with business unit finance accountants.
- Gather data as needed to respond to notices and audits.
- Assist in gathering and organizing information needed in the conduct of various state and local tax audits including but not limited to sales, use, income and property.
Context and environment
Job will be located in Office
TotalEnergies is looking for an undergraduate or graduate student to intern in their Tax department. If you are currently a Accounting, Finance, MBA student looking for hands-on experience, this opportunity is for you. This is a paid internship that will require you to work onsite at our downtown Houston office. The internship is for a year with a start date in June.
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.