Explore the type of work that is involved in running your own business.
Chartered Accountants have a unique skill set that allows them to not only understand numbers but also their implications for business performance, and make complex financial decisions.
In this program, you will have the opportunity to experience some of the tasks that Camille Woods CA undertakes in her role as the Director of Monday Mind.
So what does that mean for you as a virtual intern?
• You will understand the value of financial forecasting.
• You will understand how metrics are used to estimate growth and expected revenue.
• You will learn how to use document software (Excel, Word and Powerpoint).
• You will become familiar with preparing and submitting a presentation.
• You will practice your written communication skills – a necessary skill in any job.
This program is self-paced. It takes approximately 3-4.5 hours to complete.
What is Monday Mind’s financial performance?
- Profit & Loss
How much should Monday Mind charge for its new service?
- Competitor Analysis
- Pricing Structure
Creating a Business Model Canvas
Present your research to Camille
- Business Model Canvas
- Collating Findings
- Chartered Accountants ANZ